Part-Time Social Media Co-ordinator
PART-TIME SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Co-Founder to help build and increase Skin Library’s social footprint and presence, build buzz around new products and website content, and stay on the pulse of what is happening in the beauty space in social media. Must be a digital native who has a deep appreciation of pop culture and deep curiosity of emerging beauty trends. You will manage the planning, creation and posting of inspirational content across Skin Library social channels. You will work closely with the full Skin Library Team to execute daily, weekly, and monthly social plans. You will conduct regular post-level and audience analysis and generate testing ideas to optimize engagement. You are an expert in your social media fields and are an organized, detail-oriented team player.
- Research, create, curate, write, schedule, and proof original content.
- Post and track content to social platforms. Work with team leads on cross-platform content promotion.
- Manage all content appearing on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube etc) trends, tools, and new technologies.
- Monitor and engage in content-related conversations with Skin Library community on relevant social platforms.
- Advise on paid social strategy for commercial and organic marketing campaigns.
- Forging strong relationships with digital content creators and create ideas on how to integrate editors, influencers and community posts into the mix.
- Report weekly insights gained from monitoring performance of content; including engagement and traffic analysis across social platforms.
- Research ongoing trends and activity related to various social platforms.
- Required to provide 3 hours a day (Inc. a day on the weekend) Rota is set weekly.
- You are a skilled writer and grammar enthusiast who is able to quickly grasp the companies tone of voices
- Have a passion for all things beauty and entertainment.
- Be a team player.
- Work to clear milestone targets and be open to changing direction if necessary.
- Proactive and open-minded attitude.
- Great knowledge of publishing and social media landscape within the beauty and women's lifestyle space and be able to hypothesise, test and measure experimental approaches.
- Good research skills for project planning and talent sourcing.
- A passion for the world of social media.
- Experience of growing traffic and followers on all social media platforms.
- You are detail orientated and results driven.
- Fun, energetic and enthusiastic bursting with ideas.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary.
- Intermediate Photoshop and Indesign knowledge essential.
Application Closing Date: 28/09/20
To express your interest in joining the team, please email us at:
Please attach your CV and cover letter and address it to: email@example.com
Subject line: CAREERS-[JOB TITLE]-your name